Senin, 30 Juli 2018

Suggest and Offer Observation

No.
Name
Offer
Suggestion
1.
Azhar and Mikhail
✔
✔
2.
Sonya, Yasmin, and Dina
✔
✔
3.
Aira and Fikri
✔
✔
4.
Karin and Maya
✔
✔
5.
Michael and Rafid
✔
✔
6.
Anais and Naura
✔
✔
7.
Zidan and Fathir
✔
✔
8.
Cinta and Qunta
✔
✔
9.
Zidane and Wanfa
✔
✔
10.
Martin and Adam
✔
✔
11.
Dhafin and Auzan
✔
✔


Karin and Maya's Conversation Analyze

Suggest:
❤Why don't you take a psychotest to measure your basic potential?
❤How about medical study in University of Indonesia?

Accepting suggestions:
☺Oh sure, I really appreciate your suggestion.

Declining suggestions:
☺Sorry, I think I don't have a good score in Biology.

Offer:
❤How about I help you with studying biology?

Accepting offers:
☺Yes please, that would be very kind of you.

Declining offers:
☺-

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar